Monday, August 6, 2012

An introduction

       I guess i should start with a little about who I am. My name is Casey Goulet, but i suspect you have gathered that much from the title. I am a Mechanical Engineering student with a passion for Fantasy writing. I know it is an anomaly, an engineer who enjoys writing, but i really do.

        Currently I am working on my first novel and am in desperate need of a different creative outlet every once in a while. I find writing too much about one topic leaves me completely and utterly brain-dead. Which leads me to why I am here. To make an incredible ass of myself of course!

        No... That's not really the case. I'm blogging to post short stories and some excerpts of my novel for fun and to help develop as a writer. Whether or not that is making an ass of myself is entirely up to the reader.

      Well, that seems to be enough about me. Hope you all enjoy the stories!


Thanks for reading,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment